1.All users who purchase RCSTQ products can enjoy the return service without reason within seven days from the day after signing for the goods (subject to express delivery records, the same below). When returning the goods, the user must present a valid proof of purchase and return the invoice (if any). The user must ensure that the returned product maintains the original quality and function, the appearance is intact, and the trademarks and various logos of the product itself and accessories are complete and complete. If there are gifts, they must be returned together to ensure that the returned products and gifts will not affect the second sale. If the product is damaged, the packaging box is missing, the spare parts are missing, and other situations that affect the secondary sales, the return is not advised. The logistics costs incurred when returning the goods shall be borne by the user. The payment that has been paid shall be returned to the user within seven days from the date of receiving the returned goods requested by Futai. The refund method is the same as the payment method. The specific arrival date may be affected by factors such as banks and payment institutions. 2. Within seven days from the day after the user signs the receipt, if there is a non-human damage performance failure, after the RCSTQ after-sales confirmation, the user will handle the refund business for the user. When returning the goods, the user must present a valid purchase certificate and return the invoice (if any). Any gifts must be returned together. 3. Within fifteen days from the day after the user signs the receipt, if there is a non-human damage performance failure, after the RCSTQ after-sales confirmation, the user will be exchanged and the entire set of products will be replaced. After replacement, the warranty period of the product itself is recalculated.
1. After fifteen days from the day after the user signs the receipt, if a non-human damage performance failure occurs, after the RCSTQ after-sales confirmation, the user will handle the maintenance business for the user. This warranty policy only covers products purchased from RCSTQ and its authorized distributors.
(Calculated from the day after the user signs for)
Data line products
Waterproof safety box
Garment/carrying bag/shade and other sewing
7 days without reason, 15 days quality return, no warranty service after 15 days
1. Sewing products such as aprons and carrying bags that have been washed will not be returned for seven days without reason.
2. The opened protective case/protective cover/film/sticker cannot be returned for seven days without reason.
3. The product will not be returned for seven days without reason if it is lost.
4. Please refer to the appendix "Instructions for Lifetime Warranty" for the specific and detailed regulations on lifetime warranty. For matters not covered in the appendix, the content of this policy shall prevail.
5. The warranty should be presented: the dated purchase certificate, SN code (located on the box or product), and the name and model description of the purchased product.
Three, no warranty clause
The following conditions are not covered by the warranty:
1. Damage caused by improper use or improper storage;
2. Failure to operate in accordance with the requirements of the instruction manual or damage caused by deliberate behavior;
3. Unauthorized disassembly and modification of products;
4. Belong to wearing parts and consumables;
5. Damage caused by maintenance by non-special maintenance personnel of the company;
6. Failure to stop use and repair in time after a problem occurs, causing damage to expand;
7. There is no valid proof of purchase or anti-counterfeiting code, or the valid proof or anti-counterfeiting code has been altered;
8. Exceeding the warranty period;
9. Other problems caused by various human factors or force majeure and other non-product inherent attributes.
Four, after-sales service charge standard
For maintenance items that are not within the scope of free service, chargeable repairs can be implemented, and the specific charge standards vary according to product differences.
1. To protect the legitimate rights and interests of users, please read carefully the [Instruction Manual] and [Safety Instructions] provided with this product before using this product.
The company reserves the right to update the above documents. Please be sure to use this product in accordance with the [Instruction Manual] and [Safety Instructions].
2. Once you start using this product, it is deemed that you have read, understood, approved and accepted all the terms and contents of the [Instruction Manual] and [Safety Instructions] of this product.
The user promises to be responsible for his actions and all consequences arising therefrom. The user promises to use this product only for legitimate purposes, and agrees to these terms and any related policies or guidelines that the company may formulate.
3. All personal injuries, accidents, property losses, legal disputes, and all other adverse events that cause conflicts of interest caused by the use behavior or force majeure suggested in the [Instruction Manual] and [Safety Instructions] shall be the user The company assumes no responsibility for the related responsibilities and losses.
4. The company will not bear any responsibility for any violation of the law that occurs directly or indirectly when the user uses this product.
5. The warranty service does not include claims for incidental or indirect loss of user property.
6. The validity of some clauses of this policy does not affect the validity of other clauses. The final interpretation of this policy belongs to the company.
Lifetime warranty description
If you purchase an RCSTQ product (product with lifetime warranty service) that fails and cannot be used normally, we will repair it or replace it with a new one.
Please pay attention to the meaning of "fault, unable to use normally": appearance problems that do not affect product safety and function are not covered by the warranty. In normal use, damage or lack of function caused by factory quality problems are covered by the warranty.
The limited lifetime warranty does not include: general appearance problems (such as: scratches and wear caused by strenuous exercise), or use it for other purposes than the intended purpose (such as: damage caused by the tool inside the bag), and belonging to the "RCSTQ after-sales service" Other circumstances specified in Article 3 of the Service Policy.
The limited lifetime warranty does not include: general appearance problems (such as scratches or zippers, fabric wear caused by strenuous exercise, etc.), or use it for other purposes than the intended purpose (such as damage caused by the electric saw in the bag), As well as other situations as specified in Article 3 of the "RCSTQ After-sales Service Policy".
The limited lifetime warranty is not transferable and only applies to the original purchaser. Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered by a lifetime warranty.
Warranty claims should be presented: a valid purchase certificate dated, anti-counterfeiting code, and description of the name and model of the purchased product.
Method 1: Please keep the warranty card in the product, and purchase the warranty card for warranty.
After confirmation by the customer service, you will be asked to contact the nearest after-sales outlet for after-sales service (mail). After RCSTQ after-sales inspection of related products and confirmation of defects, we will decide to repair or replace your RCSTQ products free of charge. If your product has been discontinued, our company will replace it with a similar product of the same value.
The user pays the one-way freight first. If the quality problem is detected, the two-way freight will be borne by the company.